Best American Healthcare University - Empowering Healthcare Professionals With Knowledge!
My Blog

Online EKG Certification Course for Nurses

This course is approved for CE credits by the Board of Registered Nursing, CA as well as the Board of Vocational Nursing & Psychiatric Technicians, CA.

Click here to Register!

At the end of the course, a certificate of completion is emailed as well as mailed to the student.
In accordance with the Principles of Critical Care Nursing, the purpose of this course is to provide healthcare professionals with a detailed approach to cardiac dysrhythmia interpretation, as well as cardiovascular anatomy and physiology, electrophysiology and treatments of dysrhythmia. This course follows American Heart Association's ACLS guidelines.

Objectives:
  • Describe the general anatomical structures of the heart.
  • Identify the heart’s electrical properties
  • Describe the right-versus the left-sided mechanical functions of the heart.
  • Explain proper electrode placement for EKG monitoring.
  • Identify the components of the normal EKG complex.
  • Utilize the 5-step method for EKG interpretation.
  • Identify the criteria for arrhythmias, clinical significance and treatment modalities.
  • Identify the assessment sequence and techniques for pulmonary, cardiac and vascular diseases.
  • Describe different types of vascular diseases and their complications.
  • Outline diagnosis and treatment of acute coronary syndrome (ACS).
  • Perform a 12 lead and right-sided EKG.
  • Identify frequently used telemetry cardiac drugs, mechanism of action, side effects, adverse effects and nursing considerations.

This class is highly recommended for RNs and LPNs employed in telemetry, step-down units, CCU, ICU, and ER paramedics, EMTs, respiratory therapists, medical students and exercise physiologists.

16 Comments to Online EKG Certification Course for Nurses:

Comments RSS
First Aid Training Sydney on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 2:30 AM
Such courses are very useful to know about different types of disease and their treatments. I am very much interested in it.

Colleges Canberra on Monday, January 27, 2014 1:03 AM
I am interested in this certification program. As soon as possible I will join you.

one day Courses London on Friday, December 26, 2014 8:45 AM
It is a excellent impressive. I will be just about pleased about ones very good operate.

one day Courses on Friday, December 26, 2014 8:45 AM

do my essay on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 10:16 AM
Treatments of dysrhythmia. This course follows American Heart Association's ACLS guidelines.

continuing education mortgage on Thursday, May 30, 2013 11:39 PM
You blog post is just completely quality and informative.I am impressed with the way of writing.Thanks for sharing this courses information with us.

hosting on Monday, June 17, 2013 8:57 PM
This course follows American Heart Association's ACLS guidelines.

responsible gambling course on Tuesday, July 02, 2013 1:00 AM
One of my sister is interested in the nursing course. And I hope your post will help her as it contain educational information about online EKG certification course for nurses.

led down lighting on Thursday, August 08, 2013 9:10 AM
If you’re looking for a really unusual LED feature for your home, garden or business, these recycled neon letters are a must have.

Foundation fast track course Australia on Saturday, August 17, 2013 12:45 AM
I am happy that I found your post on EKG certification course for nurses while searching for informative posts about the online medical assistant training. It is really informative and quality of the content is extraordinary.

wrinkle treatment in melbourne on Sunday, August 25, 2013 10:22 PM
EKG online Certification Course is a great program that has started for Nurses. more students should join this program. thanks..

Urgent Care Center Broker on Saturday, March 01, 2014 12:31 AM
To have online services on health issues is good way.I appreciate this to get help online and also from outside the local market.

ubranka do chrztu warszawa on Saturday, June 28, 2014 8:08 AM
often also provide the possibility to become mounted by industry experts at web page. buying the particular barrier towards request simple this type of production is always focused on our requires as well as one

strona internetowa on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 10:13 PM
hundred per-cent is able to generate u . s . relating to this basic safety and also top quality of done Just reviewing the standard and also the company really should make a difference

reflexologist on Saturday, October 11, 2014 1:13 AM
You are just too true to be good. How do you manage to write and research on such wonderful things? You have inspired me to work harder now. I shall try as much as possible to enjoy life to the fullest and be satiated with the wonderful things that are around me, which I have been unaware of until now.

reflexologist on Saturday, October 11, 2014 1:15 AM
I am impressed. How do you manage to write and research on such wonderful things? You have inspired me to work harder now. This is what I have been searching in many websites and I finally found it here. I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it..///