Online Medical Assistant
Register with confidence because our online medical assistant program curriculum is nationally accredited and a student that successfully completed this program is eligible to sit for the national certification exams.
Best American Healthcare University Clinical Medical Assistant program is nationally accredited. It is a 480 hour program. Clinical internship is included in the training. It is an 11 month program. At the end of the program study, the student will be eligible to sit for the national certification exams for:
1. Medical Administrative Assistants
2. Clinical Medical Assistants.
Price: (Medical Administrative Assistant) $2400 plus $2400 (Clinical Medical Assistant) = $4800
A student can take The Medical Administrative Assistant (front office) Course alone, but cannot take the Clinical Medical Assistant course without the Medical Front office course.
Medical Administrative Assistant & Clinical Medical Assistant ONLY ($4800)
Medical Assistant COMBO (3 courses in one: Medical Administrative Assistant $2400 plus EKG Technician $1500 plus Clinical Medical Assistant $2400 offered at a discounted rate of $6000 for the 3 courses.
Study from the comfort of your own home, use a nearby clinic for your hands-on training, avoid commuting everyday and still earn 2 or 3 national certifications (depending on the option you choose) in:
1. EKG Technician
2. Medical Administrative Assistant
3. Clinical Medical Assistant
Pay & fill out form below
Price: Option One: (Medical Administrative Assistant) $2400 plus $2400 (Clinical Medical Assistant) = $4800
Option Two: Add EKG $1500 to option one and receive $300 discount =Pay $6000 instead of $6300
Online Medical Assistant
Course Duration for Medical Assistant COMBO: 11 Months (or faster depending on your pace)
How it works:
1. Register and subscribe below for bi-weekly billing of $200 or $300 according to your choice (payment stops after payment is received in full) OR pay in full
2. Receive study materials at your door step within 5 business days
3. Take the program and exam review with the help of an online instructor.
4. Assignments are due every week (Your online instructor will guide you)
5. Complete the course and Register for the national certification exam
6. Test at the nearest national testing center to your zip code, usually within 30 miles from where you live.
5. Join hundreds of Best American Healthcare University in becoming nationally certified.