Best American Healthcare University Refund policy
Best American Healthcare University makes provisions for students who wish to request for refunds. The following are the conditions of our refunds:
- If a student has not started class at all and requests for a refund of the class, the full refund is issued to the student within 90 days of refund request minus the non-refundable registration fees of $300. If the student has only paid $300, no refund is due to the student.
- If a student has shown up in class once or did not cancel the class before the first day of class, and requests a refund, a $250 administrative charge plus the non-refundable registration fee of $300 will deducted from the students payment and the rest of the payment issued to the student within 90 days of refund request.
- Each class or externship day is estimated at a charge of $150, if a student wishes to withdraw after a couple of classes, the non-refundable registration fee of $300 plus the number of classes attended multiplied by $150 will be deducted from the students payment and the remaining funds issued to the student within 90 days of refund request.
- If a student wishes to transfer payment to another course, this is allowed at no extra cost, however the number of currently attended classes are still deducted at $150 per day.
- All registration fees including online courses initial deposits are non-refundable.
- If a student had received uniforms, books or other materials from the school, the cost of these items will be deducted.
-All payments for all online classes like DSD, MAB, RNA, Medication technician, Crisis Prevention, etc. are non-refundable.