Crisis Prevention and Intervention
Best American Healthcare University Crisis Prevention & Intervention course can be conveniently done online or in the classroom. Best American Healthcare University is not affiliated with Crisis Prevention Institute. Our Crisis Prevention & Intervention course is approved for CE credits with the BVNPT & BRN, meets federal regulations and is accepted nationally. This institution offers CPI nursing certification. BAHU Crisis Prevention Intervention CPI course can be done online or in the classroom. Also known as non-violent intervention certification training, CPI certification online or managing aggressive behavior is a training for healthcare professionals, teachers, law enforcement agents, and other professionals that come in contact with assaultive behavior. Nurses, doctors and other healthcare professionals receive CE credits at the end of the course.
Click below to purchase the course
How it works:
1. Fill form and pay below,
2. Receive log in information in your email within few hours.
3. Take your class online. You have 14 days access to the course.
You can start the course and log out and log back in later
or you can finish it at one time.
4. Print out your card from your computer at the end of your course. 5. Receive your card in your email within few hours of your course completion. 5. Receive also a hard copy in the mail within 2 weeks.
At the end of the class, the student will express a good understanding of the following:
(1) Meaning of Crisis
(2) Types of Crisis and their Causes
(3) General safety measures.
(4) Personal safety measures.
(5) The assault cycle.
(6) Aggression and violence predicting factors.
(7) Obtaining patient history from a patient with violent behavior.
(8) Characteristics of aggressive and violent patients and victims.
(9) Verbal and physical maneuvers to diffuse and avoid violent behavior.
(10) Strategies to avoid physical harm.
(11) Restraining techniques.
(12) Appropriate use of medications as chemical restraints.